Hi, I am Anand
I am design technologist with experience in designing and building for the web, mobile, and smart devices. Previously, I worked at Frappé and we made ERPNext, one of the best open source ERPs that exists today. I wore many hats: that of system administrator, developer, designer, debugger, mentor and trainer. Over the years, I became passionate about user experience and interaction design. So, I decided to go back to school and learn more about it. Currently, I am a graduate student at the University of Michigan.
Over a year into the program, I have:
- learned and practiced various user research methods like contextual inquiry, surveys, usability testing, diary studies, cultural probes, and user enactments
- gained a general understanding of how human behavior affects user experience
- designed and prototyped touch interactive applications
- explored interactions using acoustic, inertial and visual motion tracking
- worked on a number of projects in visual design
- ideated, designed, prototyped, and demonstrated a smart wearable device within 13 weeks
- prototyped a layered augmented-reality system
- architected and developed a social computing application
I will be graduating in April 2018, and currently seeking full-time opportunities in UX Design / Prototyping.